February 2nd, 2017
On February 15th, 2017, NPI’s Permanent Defense will be turning fifteen (15 on the 15th!)
We’ve been opposing right wing initiatives and fighting Tim Eyman since the early days of the Bush error. And we’ve been victorious in most of the fights we’ve taken on.
We invite you to join us to celebrate this huge milestone and learn about our 2017 work against Eyman’s latest scheme and the plot to take away transgender rights at a very special gathering in the heart of King County.
This is a “pay what you can” event — no admission will be charged, but we’ll be gladly accepting donations to Permanent Defense PAC.
Here are the details:
Permanent Defense Fifteenth Anniversary Celebration
- What: A special event to sustain PD’s work and celebrate its fifteenth anniversary
- When: Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
- Reception begins at 6:30 PM; short speaking program at 7:30 PM
- Where: Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum: 5917 South 196th Street, Kent, WA 98032
- Who: Join hydroplane legend Chip Hanauer and the Northwest Progressive Institute team + special guests to be announced
- Why: Because our Constitution and common wealth can’t defend themselves
Refreshments will be served.
NPI would like to thank Chip Hanauer — one of the speakers at our inaugural Spring Fundraising Gala in 2008 — for his help and generosity in putting this event together.