January 29th, 2018
Join us for a very special event to celebrate Permanent Defense’s sixteenth anniversary!
On February 15th, 2018, NPI’s Permanent Defense will be turning sixteen.
We’ve been opposing right wing initiatives and fighting Tim Eyman since the early days of the Bush error. And we’ve been victorious in most of the fights we’ve taken on.
We invite you to join us the following day — Friday, February 16th — to celebrate our 2017 victories (including the defeats of Eyman’s I-1550, Eyman’s I-947, and I-1552) and learn about our plans to ensure we maintain the strongest possible defense against future threats to our Constitution and common wealth, including Eyman’s self-serving scheme to keep our tax code broken and regressive by prohibiting capital gains excise taxes and income taxes.
This is a “pay what you can” event — no admission will be charged, but we’ll be gladly accepting donations to Permanent Defense PAC.
Here are the details:
Permanent Defense Sixteenth Anniversary Celebration
- What: A special event to sustain PD’s work and celebrate its sixteenth anniversary
- When: Friday, February 16th, 2018
- Open house begins at 5 PM; pizza served at 6:15 PM
- Where: Optimism Brewing (1158 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122)
- Who: Join the Northwest Progressive Institute team + special guests to be announced
- Why: Because our Constitution and common wealth can’t defend themselves
We hope to see you on February 16th!