Campaign Materials is a repository (or archive) of handouts, resolutions, and other documents developed to help inform voters about the cost and consequences of the many harmful right wing initiatives that have appeared on our ballots since the end of the 1990s. It is organized by initiative and by year, with materials from the most recent campaigns at the top. Click on any initiative subheading to visit the corresponding page for that measure in Dangerous Initiatives.
The repository is a work in progress; please bear with us as we build it out.
Initiative 1325 | 2014
- Don’t mess with our Constitution! (PNG Image)
Initiative 1185 | 2012
- Model resolution opposing I-1185 (HTML, also available in PDF)
- Searchable text of ruling in LEV v. State (HTML, also available in PDF)
- I-1185: An unconstitutional, undemocratic initiative (PDF)
- What I-1185 and the lawsuit against I-1053 are really about (PNG Image)
Initiative 1125 | 2011